Joomla Template Customization Services
We have tried very hard to ensure all the Joomla templates we have designed at the website are both easy to use and customize.
However if you require more specific customization work to be completed on one of the templates we have designed at the website please let us know.
Custom module position
All the templates available for download at the website include support for a variety of module positions which allows you to publish content within the modules anywhere at your website.
However if you need us to incorporate a specific module into the template which is not included then a member of our design team can complete this work for you.
The work required to include a new module position into a design involves updating the index.php file with the PHP code to display and render the module correctly plus CSS styling is also required to style the module so it fits in with the overall look and feel of the template you have downloaded at the website.
In order for us to complete the work we will need to know where you would like the module to be position in the template plus any additional CSS styling you would like us to apply to the module position.
It would also be useful to let us know if you are planning to use the module to display content from a 3rd party extension you have installed at your Joomla website as additional CSS styling maybe required so the module renders correctly.
3rd Party Extension CSS style customization
If you have installed a 3rd party Joomla extension at your website and would like us to create a custom CSS style for the extension so it fits in with the overall style the template you have downloaded at the website then a member of our design team can complete this work for you.
In order for us to complete the customization work for you we will need to know the name of the extension you have installed at your website plus any associated modules the extension comes with.
We will also need to know the details about where we can download the extension from plus information about how we install and setup the extension. We will also need to know about any specific CSS styling requirements you need us to apply to the extension.
Joomla Custom template color scheme
A majority of the templates we have created at the website come supplied with a built-in color customize tool which allows you to easily customize almost ever part of the designs color scheme with a click on of a button via the user friendly control panel.
If you require further customization which we have not incorporated into the template then a member of our design team can complete this work for you.
In order to complete the color customization work we will need your exact specifications for the changes you want us to make to the design.
This will include providing us with detailed information about the color scheme and style you want us to apply to the template.
If you can provide us with a image diagram to highlight the specific changes you need this would be very useful to us. Please note any changes can be confirmed when we discuss the project with you when you open a ticket at the website.
- After you have purchased one of the customization services a member of our design team will contact to dicuss your requirements in more detail.
- The delivery timescales and project scope will also be dicussed with you via email regarding the service you have ordered.
- A member of our design team will contact you within 12 hours after you have purchased the service.
- We require access to your website and all necessary files before we can start the work.
- You are responsible for the installation, setup of any 3rd party Joomla extensions, modules at your website which require custom CSS styles or HTML overrides.
- You are responsible for the installation, setup of Virtuemart plus all products at your website.
- Six months support is provided for all services listed above.
- Payment is required in full via paypal.com for all services.
Joomla Template Customization