Joomla Website Speed Optimization Service
We offer a professional Joomla website speed optimization service which will provide you with more sales, traffic and higher search engine rankings in Google
Why is it important to optimize your Joomla website for speed?
- Google uses website speed as part of its algorithm to rank websites in the search results. Google announcement
- Website optimization can improve your web site’s search engine rankings and visibility.
- A faster website will maximize your web site’s conversion rate and its ability to generate more leads and sales.
- Website visitors expect to see a fast website on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- A faster, more responisve website improves the experience the user receives when visiting your website. This leads to more sales, reduced bounce rate and a happier customer.
- A slow website speed creates a bad user experience, one that may result in visitors not coming back to your website or going to your competition.
The following data may help you to understand the importance of having a fast website.
- 79% of web shoppers who have trouble with website performance say they won’t buy from or return to the site again. KissMetrics
- 73% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that is too slow to load. Fiver
- 47% of consumers expect a website speed page load in 2 seconds or less. Innovation Insights
- 40% of website visitors abandon websites that take more than 3 seconds to load. KissMetrics
- A 1 second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions. eConsultancy
How fast is your website?
How fast is your Joomla website? Test if for free at https://gtmetrix.com/
What is included in the website optimization service ?
The purpose of this service is to improve the overall speed of your Joomla website to help you generate more sales, improve the user experience and to increase the ranking of your website in Google and Bing.
Stage 1: Website Audit
The first step is to complete a detailed audit of your website to identify the issues impacting your website speed from both a desktop and mobile perspective.
The website audit will review the follow items.
- Joomla configuration and setup.
- 3rd party extensions, modules and plug-ins
- Joomla template.
- HTML, PHP, CSS and Java script code.
- Review all images.
- .htaccess file setup and configuration.
- Web hosting setup and confutation.
Stage 2 – Optimize The Website
Once we have completed the above audit we will move onto stage 2 to implement a strategy to improve the overall speed of the Joomla website based on the following.
- Make changes to the Joomla website configuration and setup.
- Optimize all images at the website.
- Optimize all PHP, CSS and Java script code at the website.
- Configure the websites .htaccess file to compress, expire and cache content to deliver the best results for the website.
- Installation and setup of 3rd party Joomla optimization and caching extensions to improve the overall speed of the website (if required)
- Make changes to the web hosting setup and configuration (if required)
- Discuss the implementation of a CDN to deliver the websites content across a global network. (Please note a monthly cost is associated with the CDN service)
Stage 3 – Results
Once we have completed the above you will receive the following.
- Page Speed score B guaranteed from https://gtmetrix.com
- Website audit report outlining the issues at the website.
- Website report to outline the work we have completed to optimize the Joomla! website.
How much does it cost?
The cost for the service is only £149.00 Euros
In order for us to provide you with the above service the website needs to meet the following requirements.
- The website should be running the latest version of Joomla
- Full payment is required via paypal.com before work can start.
- The time to complete the work is 5 working business days based on your providing us with access to the required information to complete the project.
- Access will be required to your web hosting control panel and FTP access will also be required.
- A Joomla super administrator account will be required.
Joomla Website Speed Optimization